Red Velvet Cake {Recipe}

This cake is frosted with my favorite Cream Cheese frosting (also included in the recipe linked above).  I frosted the outside as smooth as reasonably possible, added a few swirls of texture on the top, and finished the cake with some red fondant roses.  I have a full tutorial for How to make Fondant Ribbon Roses (here).

This cake is frosted with my favorite Cream Cheese frosting (also included in the recipe linked above).  I frosted the outside as smooth as reasonably possible, added a few swirls of texture on the top, and finished the cake with some red fondant roses.  I have a full tutorial for How to make Fondant Ribbon Roses (here).

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here