Jelly Belly Flower Cake

My family and I recently toured the (Fairfield, CA) Jelly Belly factory.  It was so fun to see how these colorful and delicious little jelly beans are made!   I came home from the factory with a few big bags of the newest addition to the Jelly Belly family, the Jewel Collection.  These new Jelly Belly candies have a beautiful shimmery look.  I was inspired to make a pretty dessert with my new “jewels” and this colorful Jelly Belly Flower Cake is what I came up with.

My family and I recently toured the (Fairfield, CA) Jelly Belly factory.  It was so fun to see how these colorful and delicious little jelly beans are made!   I came home from the factory with a few big bags of the newest addition to the Jelly Belly family, the Jewel Collection.  These new Jelly Belly candies have a beautiful shimmery look.  I was inspired to make a pretty dessert with my new “jewels” and this colorful Jelly Belly Flower Cake is what I came up with.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here