Pina Colada Cake

School is out, summer is here and it’s time for vacation!  I don’t have any beach vacation plans… but with this delicious Pina Colada Cake I can enjoy a tropical flavored treat right at home. I’ve shared my recipe for Pina Colada Cupcakes before, and have been wanting to make a cake version for quite a while.  I’m so happy I finally made it!  This cake is moist, rich and flavorful.

School is out, summer is here and it’s time for vacation!  I don’t have any beach vacation plans… but with this delicious Pina Colada Cake I can enjoy a tropical flavored treat right at home.  I’ve shared my recipe for Pina Colada Cupcakes before, and have been wanting to make a cake version for quite a while.  I’m so happy I finally made it!  This cake is moist, rich and flavorful.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here