GREEK PASTA SALAD WITH EASY GREEK VINAIGRETTE

I’m SO ready for summer! And pasta salad is definitely a sign for summer or at least spring. So I got so excited when I made this Greek pasta salad with artichoke hearts and olives the other day. We used marinated tofu instead of the feta to make vegan feta. And it turned out to be so yummy. We just couldn’t get enough of it!

I’m SO ready for summer! And pasta salad is definitely a sign for summer or at least spring. So I got so excited when I made this Greek pasta salad with artichoke hearts and olives the other day. We used marinated tofu instead of the feta to make vegan feta. And it turned out to be so yummy. We just couldn’t get enough of it!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here