Brownie Strawberry S’mores

This Brownie Strawberry S’mores could be considered the grown up version of the original campfire treat. We recently purchased a backyard fire pit and we’ve been enjoying s’mores most every weekend.  In fact my girls can’t seem to get enough!  One day this week I got a good amount of house cleaning out of my girls with the promise of roasting marshmallows at night. =)

This Brownie Strawberry S’mores could be considered the grown up version of the original campfire treat.  We recently purchased a backyard fire pit and we’ve been enjoying s’mores most every weekend.  In fact my girls can’t seem to get enough!  One day this week I got a good amount of house cleaning out of my girls with the promise of roasting marshmallows at night. =)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here